Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring???

I am hoping that the last of winter is over with for us. I bought azalea bushes, hosta plants, monkey grass and for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of the blue flowers in the picture below, along with some other flowers to plant about 2 weeks ago. Of course I bought them all and the next week we had snow! So they all came in the house so they didn't freeze. Now they are all back outside and I hope this weekend I can get them all in the ground.
I just love those blue flowers! They are so pretty and will be perfect out by the patio.

This is a picture of where everything will go except for the azalea bushes and they go in the front of the house off to the left of the front door.

Around the back side of this pondless waterfall is a raised flowerbed where I also have calla lillies, hosta and some other ground cover planted. A couple of the things I bought will go around that with the others going to the left of the swing that doesn't show in this picture.
This is my favorite place to sit during the spring and summer.
Later!
Ang

No comments: