Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring is here.....



As I walk around sneezing more in one day than I did all winter long, I think spring is finally here. Here is a picture of one my hydrangeas that I still need to plant. I loved it when the blooms were white and blue but now, oh my gosh, they are pretty and BIG. I didn't know when i bought these two that they grew as tall as they did. I thought I could plant them in a pot for a little color on the patio and they would grow like two feet tall, but NO! These things can get 4-6 feet tall. Now my problem is where to plant them. I thought about planting them on the back fence in the backyard but then my question is, I wonder if the horses will leave them alone or try to eat them. They probably won't mess with them, but I have one horse who is all boy and thinks you don't think he will mess with, he tears up. LOL Just ask my husband about his windshield wipers on his Jeep. Another story, another time.

Anyway, just wanted to share a gorgeous flower to admit spring has sprung (Plus it is now 88 outside so summer will probably be here tomorrow! LOL) and it is time to get outside to enjoy it.

Until next time!

Ang

1 comment:

Diana said...

Can't wait to see a photo once it's grown; its a beautiful blue. I hope the horse doesn't eat it.