Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two Table Runners

I decided to splurg one day and join a table runner of the month at Everything Quilts. My first two are now pieced but not quilted. Any ideas on quilting them, please share. :)

This one was for January.


And I'm not sure I like it. Maybe because I'm not crazy about the fabric that they chose for the middle. I do like the borders. LOL This one might go to my mom as these are the colors she is putting in her dining room with roses and all.

This one was for February.



I can definitely say I HATE the fabric they choce for the outside border. It is too muted in color than to go with the bright colors in the blocks. This one I will probably still quilt and save it to give to someone who does like it.

I am hoping the one for March is more spring colors or something I like better. I will say I had fun putting these together as they used the new Triangulation papers which were kind of neat.

Until next time!

Ang

1 comment:

Karen said...

That's too bad. I hope the March one is more to your taste.