Monday, January 26, 2009

Need I Say More....

As I sit here waiting to see how much of this ice storm we are going to get I just had to share this.

Do I really claim them as my daughters???? LOL

I am also thinking if we get as much ice as they say and we lose our power again moving to Texas will be out! I will be moving to a desert somewhere where there are no ice storms! But then I would have to put up with the sand storms. Hmmmm.... I think this is a no win situation. LOL I guess I will stick with my goal of moving back home to Texas to be with family. At least then if the power goes out for 12 days I would have someone to call to see if I can come take a nice hot shower!!

Waiting.....
Ang

2 comments:

Jean said...

Love this picture of your daughters!!!

Elizabeth said...

Great blog! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on mine. I look forward to spending time here soon!