Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What am I doing!?

Okay thought writing a blog about my life and what all is going on with it would be sort of fun, but now that I have sat down to do it, I'm not so sure. The words come when I'm thinking about writing but when I sit down to write, they seem to disappear. It is like my brain just shuts down or gets scared to let those thoughts out. Maybe if I write more, the easier it will come and those thoughts and ideas will flow more freely. Wish me luck and hopefully you will see more of my blogging as the days go by. You will probably read about my quilting, my dogs, my girls, my new found love of knitting, and possibly just about my life in general because sometimes it can get pretty funny. I will be adding pictures as I go for all to see but for now I just have to get used to how this blogging thing goes and what all I can do on here. Wish me luck and hope to have several of you reading my blogs as I go.

1 comment:

Heather said...

This looks great! Can't wait to read your future posts.

I've had a hard time finding words lately, too. My recent posts are mostly photos, but writing more is definitely among my new year resolutions!

Oh, and I love your 12 days of Christmas! I know it wasn't fun to go through, but it's good that you can find the humor in these things. lol

Okay... going to add you to my blogroll now. ;o)